Load It. Top It. Use It.
Four Currencies and Counting.
OneCard was designed to make travel easier. Using OneCard was designed with the same thought in mind: to be as easy as possible. Choose between five different ways to add funds; because adding your money should never be the problem, but rather how best to spend it.
- Pre-Authorized Debit and Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Interac Online
Send money to your OneCard using the convenience of e-transfer! This is the fastest method outside of loading at a branch. Simply access the OneCard by Continental™ app, and follow the e-transfer instructions:
- Log-on to your bank’s website, or access the bank’s mobile app, and select Interac e-transfer.
- Click ‘Add Recipient’ and enter the following info:
- Contact Name: OneCard (or whatever you’d prefer!)
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Enter your account and desired transfer amount
- Enter the security question and answer provided on the OneCard app / online portal
- This information is available on the ‘Add Money: e-transfer’ page
- Click ‘Send Money’!
You can load up to $2,500 per transfer. Once a transfer is completed, the funds will be added to your OneCard usually within in as little as 1-3 hours (but may take up to 1 business day).
Pre-Authorized Debit and Deposit
Set up regular top-ups from your bank account to your OneCard using pre-authorized debit and deposit and never worry about your balance again! If you already have a pre-authorized debit and deposit agreement with Continental Currency and would like to update it to add money to your OneCard, call us at 1-844-438-3939 and we will set it up for you instantly! Don’t already have a payment agreement?
We’ll get you set up with everything you need. Your bank will take care of the rest!
Set up Bill Pay with your bank to make one-time or regular top-ups to your OneCard balance!
- Enter the info into the necessary fields when setting up Bill Pay on your banking website.
- Payee: CONTINENTAL ONECARD
- Account: Available on the OneCard app or portal under ‘Add Money: Bill Pay’
- Enter the account and the amount and frequency of payments
- Click ‘Finish’!
Once that’s completed, the money should be added to your OneCard within 1 business day after the scheduled payment!
Current Supporting Institutions
- Bank of Montreal
- National Bank
- Laurentian Bank
- All Credit 1 Credit Unions
- Royal Bank of Canada (As of February 1st, 2019)
Load money from your debit card to your OneCard with the click of a button! Access the OneCard app and follow the four simple steps to add money using Interac Online!
- Interac Online
- Where To?
- How Much?
- Add Money
After you’ve clicked ‘Add Money’, your OneCard balance will be updated within a business day!
Experience even more freedom by loading your OneCard directly in-branch!
- Visit your local Continental branch!
- Load up to $10,000 per transaction using cash, credit, debit or cheque.
If you pay with cash or debit, your balance will be updated within a few hours! What’s more, if you need to make use of Continental’s other financial services, or need to pick up foreign cash, you can do so while you’re in at the best rates guaranteed.