Best Exchange Rate Guarantee
Save money on your Foreign exchange!
Continental Currency Exchange’s Best Exchange Rate Guarantee ensures you receive the best value on all of your foreign exchange needs. We are so confident in our rates and savings, that if you find a better exchange rate in any of our local markets that we can verify, we’ll beat it!
What is Continental’s Best Rate Guarantee?
Whether you want to buy, sell, or send foreign currency, Continental provides you with the best value and savings guaranteed. No matter where you’re located, if you find a better exchange rate from a local competitor, such as a bank, credit union, or currency exchange business, simply call or visit one of our branches and let us know. Our professional and personable staff will immediately verify the superior rate. Once the competition’s rate is verified, we will not only match their rate, but beat it.
As exchange rates fluctuate often throughout the day, Continental staff will work swiftly to ensure your transaction and savings are completed in a timely manner. The faster you react when you see a superior exchange rate, the faster a staff member from Continental Currency Exchange can beat it for you, saving you even more money.
How does the best exchange rate Guarantee work?
It is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Contact or visit your local branch. Tell our friendly staff the currencies that you’ll be exchanging, the quantity to be exchanged and the rate quoted by our competitors.
Step 2: Our expert staff will verify the lower rate. Once the rate is verified, we won’t just match the quoted rate – we’ll beat it!
Step 3: Exchange your currency at Continental Currency Exchange with confidence, knowing that you received the best exchange rate and value… Guaranteed!
Save more money… guaranteed
- Over 160 currencies bought and sold
- Valid on all cash transactions
- Must be verifiable by a Continental employee
- Comparison rates must be available within the same region
- Must be based on a comparable transaction
Terms and Conditions
- Best Exchange Rate Guarantee. In the unlikely event that you find a lower rate from a bank or another currency exchange retailer, we will provide you with a lower rate subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
- The quoted exchange rate must be based on a cash to cash transaction. Continental Currency Exchange reserves the right to refuse the Best Rate Guarantee on any quoted exchange rate obtained through non-cash payment methods including (but not limited to) credit card, debit card, cheques, money transfers, wires, drafts or e-commerce (such as Paypal). Additionally Continental Currency Exchange reserves the right to refuse the Best Rate Guarantee on any quoted exchange rate that involves cash for non-cash transactions including (but not limited to) cash for drafts, wires, transfers, e-commerce (such as Paypal).
- All requests are subject to verification by Continental Currency Exchange. Continental Currency Exchange will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently verified by a Continental Currency Exchange authorized employee.
- The Best Exchange Rate Guarantee is only applicable within the same local region, with exception, based on the sole discretion of an authorized Continental Currency Exchange employee. For example a rate available in the US will not be honoured in Canada. A rate available in Quebec will not be honoured in Ontario, a rate available in Toronto will not be honoured in London.
- The quoted exchange rate must be “apples to apples” (i.e. the same currency, in the same quantity, in the same denominations at the same time, in the same market), with exception, based on the sole discretion of an authorized Continental Currency Exchange employee.
- The quoted exchange rate must be valid by the competitor at the same time and date that the Best Rate Guarantee is invoked at Continental Currency Exchange (For Example: at 9am on 04/05/2015 Competitor X offers a rate of 1.0599, then at 9am on 04/05/2015 Continental Currency Exchange will beat the rate of 1.0599.
- Comparison rates must be available to the general public. The Best Exchange Rate Guarantee applies only to valid rates both advertised and available to the general public within the the same region. For example, this does not include rates offered on:
- Membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates
- Group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, or other prices
- Rates obtained via auction or similar process
- Rates available only by using a coupon or other promotion
- Competitors rates are only valid in stand-alone purchases and does not apply to bulk transactions
- Continental Currency Exchange will only honour rates available to the general public “in-store”.
- Continental Currency Exchange will not verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of an error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Continental Currency Exchange will not honour retroactive quoted rates and will not provide partial or full refunds after the transaction has been completed.
- Continental Currency Exchange reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Exchange Rate Guarantee and any of its constituent terms and conditions or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice.